Thursday, October 18, 2007

When all is stripped away...

Its sad that it takes something being taken away from me for me to really appreciate whatever that thing is. Wait wait wait...it seems like all I do is wait. Wait to love, wait to move, wait for God, wait for answers, wait to believe. Why am I waiting and What am I waiting for? I just need to do the things I love, move where I feel moved, believe because its true, seek the answers, love without reservation...

Music is the passion of my heart. For the last week I have been sick...stomach sick, head sick, throat sick, voice sick. Singing is something that I love that I completely take for granted. Going a day without singing is like going a day without breathing. I didnt realize the significance until it was stripped from me the last week. Ive been taking drugs like crazy trying to clear all this maddness up, but its not moving as fast as I would like. I wasnt able to sing last week at church, so I sat in the pew just listening. As I closed my eyes they started singing "Im coming back to the heart of worship and its all about you...its all about you Jesus...im sorry Lord for the thing Ive made it cause its all about you...its all about you Jesus. " Its just not about me.

Working on a Thankful Heart...

1 comment:

Erin said...

I also miss your voice. I was singing this morning to a LeAnn Rimes song - the one we were listening to this weekend when you said "I hate that I can't sing!" - and thought of you.

wait, wait, wait. sorry. hope you like dymatap. :)