Monday, November 12, 2007

A smile is small but mighty...

How often do you think that a smile says more than words? I believe smiles were created to show love. How often do you smile at strangers? Do you think it makes a difference? It does.

I am a part of the Church. Not a building. Not a Sunday morning gathering place. I am a living, breathing, moving Church. I am to "Live a life worthy of the calling I have recieved. Be completely humble and gentle: be patient, bearing with one another in love" Eph. 4:1-2

Will I ever be Worthy? No. But I can strive to be. I can smile when you need sunshine, I can hold your hand when you need to feel close, I can listen when you need to talk, I can hide with you until you feel safe, I can laugh with you when you are looking for Joy, I can be more like Him. I will never be worthy, but doing nothing will never get me closer. I have to move forward. I can't gain wisdom in leaps and bounds. I just need to live life...it will come.

When you least expect it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.